Holistic Healing Practice
In my Holistic Healing Practice I work with:
- Holistic Aromatherapy combined with Body Reflexology is a simple method of applying oils to control points or nerve endings of the body. I apply gentle hand pressure and rotational movements at these control points to direct the vibrational healing energy of the oils along the neuroelectrical pathways. The oils help to clear blockages and deliver their healing qualities to a particular organ. It stimulates the body's own healing processes to help you achieve and fulfil physical, emotional and spiritual goals.
- Spiritual Healing is a healing touch, the art of connecting with The Divine, using intercessory prayer and applying special oils for holistic health and asking blessing. My aim is taking you back to your inner child - to the pure, perfect state of your ‘little rose’. In that state, your emotional healing is spontaneous. I focus on your Spiritual Wellness which is about being connected to something greater than yourself and having a set of values - love, kindness, patience, forgiveness -, principles, morals and beliefs that provide a sense of purpose and meaning to life.
Supporting your Wellbeing Plan
In your session we will look at multiple aspects of your life, including your physical symptoms, nutrition, exercise, stress, relationships, predisposing factors, environment, triggering events, psycho-spiritual state and lifestyle. I propose a personalised well-being plan and coach you through a course of treatment to support your goals and fulfil your dreams. Read more...
• Pain relief
• Release anxiety & depression
• Spiritual development
• Rebirth of the sacred feminine
• Call to discuss how I can help with your specific needs
I take only women clients - or men by referral.
Monday to Saturday: 9:00 – 19:00
Address: The Moot, Easton, Winchester, SO21 1EE
Skype name: live:tundebp
Holistic Healing Sessions:
£50 / 90 min (Pre-treatment consultation: 15 min, Treatment: 60 min, After care advice: 15 min)
Course of Holistic Healing Sessions:
6 times £ 50 / 90 minute sessions, the 6. session is FREE
Seasonal Offer: Autumn Holistic Facial
£35 / 45 min
Live Skype Wellbeing Support
£50 / 60 min
Tunde works from a deep personal connection - invoking the power of divine love. She nurtures and cares for each client, she seeks to understand your specific needs and deal with the root of the problem. During your session, she is intuitively guided to the blockages in your energy system that cause your imbalances.
Tunde's aim is to bring you back to your immaculate feminine state, the purity of the child, and the wholeness of your spirit.
For some years now I have used the name ‘Little Rose’ for my emotional healing practice. The story started when I moved from Hungary to England, and by divine coincidence and timing, I moved to a cottage called “Little Rose”. Here I started my UK healing practice and decided to use the name of the cottage. This name however has a very profound meaning and it is at the centre of my healing method, my daily practice and inspiration.
Working in Dual Therapy
While my treatments heal at the deepest sub-conscious level, I sometimes recommend a Dual-Therapy approach to consciously integrate these profound changes into your life. For this, I work in partnership with Mark, an experienced Psychotherapist and Life Coach. Mark brings a depth of experience to help you through tough times, stressful transitions, trauma or grief. He brings structure and clarity to the aspects of your life that you find unmanageable. He illuminates where you have been stuck and what needs changing. He offers deep understanding and empathy and supports you throughout your journey.
What my Clients Say
I came to Tunde for an inner Beauty Treatment. The whole experience was really amazing, and I feel all of my tension has been released. I’ll definitely come back.
I felt very stressed, fatigued and tired and looking for answers. This is a place of pure relaxation. I had an Emotional Balance treatment and I came away feeling happier, less stressed, more energy, and it lasted long after. Now I am doing a course of detox reflexology, which is helping me to manage my weight. I can highly recommend her.
What a wonderful experience when you are tired and stressed. Totally professional which makes for a relaxing treatment. Thank you for a truly lovely experience and I look forward to seeing you again.
Come and celebrate Autumn with a seasonal holistic facial treatment – this is a 45-minute skin renewal and facial massage with nourishing apple face cream, combined with apple tree herbal essence in warm cocoa butter, followed by cinnamon tea/wine and home made biscuits / apple pie! £35. Book online now!
Our souls are always driving us to find the deeper meaning of our existence. Like the Zen master that asks, “What was your Original Face before you were born?” and Snow White’s evil stepmother’s query as she gazes into the mirror, “Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?” we are always […]
Finally, summer. How easy to be happy and fulfilled in this days. We have been in Avebury not long ago, almost nobody by the prehistoric monument. It was much more than just sitting on the rocks, a kind of a metaphysical experience. Sometimes you can do that, to be in a constant passionate state of […]
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.